Chinook windshell is a tough but lightweight and compressible garment. It is intended as a multipurpose layer- it can be worn over clothing as wind and water resistant layer, under the main shell for reducing heat loss, between thermal underwear an middle layer for reducing convection and even as a sun protection.
It’s a great piece of gear for “fast and light” missions, hikes, trail runs, bike rides or as an ultralight urban jacket for travel and everyday use.
- Wind and water resistant
- Highly breathable
- Ultra-Lightweight and compressible
- Durable Water Repellency (DWR) for effective water shedding
- Internal front zip storm flap
- High collar, providing full neck protection
- High volume, stowable hood with quick, single point adjustment system
- Self-packing in zipped pocket with attachment point
- Separate storage bag included
- Leave No Trace compatible colors
- ID tag
- Loose fit
- One-hand adjustable hem draw cord
- Low profile elastic sleeve cuffs
- Full length front zipper with a thong for ease of operation when wearing gloves
- ЕМS for unrestricted mobility:
- long sleeves
- articulated elbow
- drop back hem
Chinook is light and compact, easy to carry almost anywhere without restricting your mobility with extraneous weight or volume. At the same time, it provides the necessary protection when conditions require it. Its stylish look makes it ideal for urban adventures.
Weight (for size M): 130g
Trekking, Trail running, Backpacking, Rock Climbing, Travel, Survival, Military and Urban use
- Chinook Windshell uses Zero Gravity A2 fabric with Durable Water Repellency (DWR). You must clean your garment regularly, to maintain it.
- Machine wash in warm water at 40°C/104°F with a specialized detergent.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach.
- Drip dry.
- Chinook Windshell may need occasional re-proofing to restore the DWR with specialized spray-on or wash-in products.