Increase the margin of comfort, safety and survivability with Crosswind!
Crosswind Windshell is a lightweight and compressible garment. It is intended as a multipurpose emergency layer to accommodate unexpected changes in weather or other unforeseen circumstances. It is a great piece of gear for “fast and light” missions, hikes, trail runs, bike rides and SERE (Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape) kits. It can be worn over clothing as wind and water resistant layer, as sun protection, or under the main shell for reducing heat loss.
- Sturdy KIS construction keeps the number of possible failure points to a minimum.
- Premium WLR1 fabric
- Double needle flat felled seams on the hood and on the front
- French seams on the sides and sleeves
- Top quality AMANN treads
- YKK zipper
ARGUABLY THE MOST DURABLE WINDSHELL ON THE MARKET!
- Highly breathable
- Lightweight and compressible
- Adjustable hem draw cord
- Drop back hem
- Elastic sleeve cuffs with glove function
- Internal front zip storm flap
- High collar, providing full neck protection
- Fully adjustable (three point adjustment), helmet compatible hood
- Internal pocket
- ID tag
- Loose fit
- Zipper with a thong for ease of operation when wearing gloves
- Extra under-arm space for easier putting on / taking off and better circulation of warm air
- ЕМS for unrestricted mobility:
- long sleeves
- gusseted underarms
- articulated elbow
- drop back hem
Crosswind is light and compact, easy to carry almost anywhere without restricting your mobility with extraneous weight or volume. At the same time, it provides the necessary protection when conditions require it.
Weight (for size M): 160g
Trekking, Trail running, Backpacking, Rock Climbing, Travel, Biking , Escape And Evasion, Survival